1. General information
- Doradca Językowy- Karolina Wawrzyniak Pułaskiego 17/3, 40-276 Katowice is your data controller and administrator for the information that we collect when you visit the website. This means that we decide how to use it and are responsible for looking after it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The data controller might be contacted via e-mail: [email protected]
- Doradca Językowy is an administrator of your personal data, that you freely provided to the Website.
- The Website www.doradcajezykowy.com uses
and processes your personal data to:
- provide the service in a professional way and respond to your requests,
- perform the service,
- present the information and the offer.
- This Website gains
information about the User and its behavior in the following ways:
- through contact form, which is filled in by the User. The Users share its personal data freely in the contact form or via e-mail.
- through saving the cookies filies on the User’s end device.
2. Personal data protection
- We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which securely encrypts all details entered into any forms or field on our Website. Your data are saved only on the end server.
- We change our passwords regularly.
- To protect your personal data, we do the backup copy.
- A crucial element of protection is an update of our software. We update the software and its components regularly.
- Our Website is hosted and technically maintained by linuxpl.com
- The hosting company’s data: H88 S.A. with its headquarter in Poznań, at Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court of Poznan– Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, Enterprise Division VIII of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, with a share capital of 210.000,00 PLN paid in full amount.
- Hostng company:
- protects your personal data by using disk array and doing regular security backups.
- applies the adequate security measures in the event of fire of all places, where the data are stored (e.g. advanced fire-fighting systems),
- applies the adequate security measures in the event of power failure (e.g. p. dual power supplies, aggregate, UPS systems),
- applies physical measures to protect the places, where the data are stored (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies appropriate environmental measures for all servers as an element of data storage and data processing (e.g. environment and rooms control, specialized and advanced air conditioning systems),
- conducts trainings, workshops, internal statute, password policy etc. to enhance the high-quality service, control and confidentiality,
- appointed the Data Protection Officer.
- To perform the
professional service, hosing company may save and log the following data:
- the URL resources (the addresses of the requested websites or files),
- date and time of request,
- date and time of the respond on a request,
- name of the client station- identification carried out by HTTP protocol,
- information concerning errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- information concerning the user’s browser,
- information concerning the IP address,
- diagnostic information regarding self- ordering on the Website,
- information concerning the maintenance of mailbox and in-and outcoming messages, both sent to and from administrator.
4. Your rights and information on processing your personal data
- In some cases, the administrator may have the right to transfer your personal data to the third party, as long as it is necessary to perform the service and to accomplish the contract provisions with the user or duties that the administrator is in charge of. In that event, the data might be transferred to the followings:
- authorized persons, such as employees, co-workers, who need to have the access to your data to carry out their professional duties,
- hosting company,
- mailing company,
- telecommunication company that supports SMS communication,
- companies, which the administrator works with for marketing purposes,
- insurance agencies,
- barrister’s chambers and debt agencies,
- operators of payment systems,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data will be stored by us for as long as necessary to fulfil the contract. In addition, we store this data for the fulfilment of post-contractual obligations and due to commercial and tax retention periods for the statutory period. The marketing data will not be processed longer than three years.
- You may demand the following:
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a “subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of your data and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your data. This enables you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your data under certain circumstances, for example, if you consider that there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your data to another party.
- You have the right to express your objection on processing your personal data regarding the legally justified activities and profiling stipulated in the paragraph 4.3 c), but your right to express the objection might not be accepted, when there are important, legal grounds to process the data regarding overriding legitimate interests of yours, rights and freedoms, in particular any investigation or claims.
- You share with us your personal data freely, but they are necessary for the website to work.
- You might be subjected to the automated decision- making tools and profiling to perform the service by the administrator, to fulfill the provisions of the contract and for marketing purposes.
- The personal data are not transferred to third countries in accordance with the GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation. That means that we do not transfer them to the countries outside the EU.
5. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website may also save information concerning connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, it is possible for the website to save the information from the form and link it to the e-mail address of the user. In that event, the e-mail address of the user might appear in the URL address of the website which contains the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact.
- The data in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
6. Servers and administrator logs
- Information concerning some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of hosting services.
- We use the “Custom Audience pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement. The administrator does not transfer or published your personal data to Facebook. The data are saved and processed by Facebook, but they are anonymous, which means that they exclude your personal and confidential data. The website’s target is to set the cookies on end device of the user.
8. Information on cookies
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and enables us to improve our website.
- The administrator of the Website is the one, that sets the cookies on your end device and has the access to them.
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- the duration of a given session
- marketing and statistical reasons specified in the paragraph (“Marketing”)
- On the website we use two main cookies files: cookies files with data entered by a given User (session identifier) for the duration of a given session (user input cookies); permanent cookies used to personalize User interface for the duration of a given session or a little longer (user interface customization cookies). The permanent cookies are present on the end device of the User, by the time the User deletes them from the browser.
- Any Internet browser allows to save the cookies on end device of the user by default. The users may change the cookies settings anytime. The Internet browser allows the deletion of the cookies. The user may also block the cookies automatically. The detailed information in that matter are to be found in the documentation of the browser or in the option “Help”.
- The setting of cookies may influence the functionality available on the website.
- The cookies files set on end device of the user might be also used by the co-entities worked with the administrator: Google (Google Inc. with its headquarter in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its headquarter in the USA), Twitter (with its headquarter in the USA).
9. Managing the cookies settings
- To manage your cookies settings, please follow the instruction applicable to your browser: